Glass Filter Media
- It is more efficient. It can remove up to 30% more material and pollutants than sand, so saving on backwashing and the resultant water, energy and chemical treatment costs
- It requires less material. It’s less dense than sand, requiring 15% less media to fill the equivalent filter
- It doesn’t degrade. It therefore has a longer life span
- It is suitable for both commercial and residential filters with laterals or nozzel plates
- It is available in three grades of media – Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3. All grades are milled down to remove sharp points and packed in 25kg bags.